Friday, February 18, 2011
Top 20` Billionare In Malaysia (latest Edition)
KUALA LUMPUR: Business Times CEO of the Year 2010 Datuk Seri Stanley Thai has made it into the list of Malaysia's 40 richest individuals, a Malaysian Business survey reveals.
The magazine, in its Feb 16 issue, listed Thai, of Supermax Corporation Bhd, as a newcomer to the group, together with Tan Sri Leong Hoy Kum of Mah Sing Group Bhd and Datuk Tan Heng Chew of Tan Chong Holdings Bhd.
The magazine said the combined wealth of Malaysia's 40 richest tycoons has risen by more than 30 per cent, spurred by the bullish stock market and an expanding economy.
They were worth RM206.27 billion as at Jan 21, compared with RM156.7 billion a year ago.
It says there are more billionaires this year -- 27 of them, an increase of five from last year.
Robert Kuok, who returned to the sugar business last year, still tops the list at RM50.04 billion and telecommunications tycoon T. Ananda Krishnan remains in second place with RM45.78 billion.
Public Bank's Tan Sri Teh Hong Piow moved to the third place with a fortune estimated at RM12.77 billion while fourth is IOI Corporation Bhd's Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng who is worth RM12.74 billion.
Genting Group's Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay, unchanged at No. 5, has RM10.89 billion while Hong Leong Group's Tan Sri Quek Leng Chan takes the sixth spot with RM10.75 billion, up from RM7.09 billion previously.
In seventh place is Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Albukhary of the Albukhary Foundation, whose flagship is the DRB-Hicom Group. He is valued at RM8.84 billion.
Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong's widow, Puan Sri Lee Kim Hua, unchanged at number eight, has RM7.43 billion while Tan Sri Tiong Hiew King of the Rimbunan Hijau Group returns at No. 9 with RM4.77 billion.
Singapore-domiciled Ong Beng Seng claims the 10th spot, with his wealth doubled to RM3.98 billion, going past Berjaya Group's Tan Sri Vincent Tan who drops two rungs to No. 12.
Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad's son, Datuk Mokhzani Mahathir, of Kencana Petroleum, is ranked 19th with RM1.665 billion.
Source : News Straits Times
- ► 2014 ( 147 )
- ► 2013 ( 314 )
- ► 2012 ( 313 )
- Cara Terbaik Menghalang Perompak Masuk Rumah
- Kemewahan Dubai
- Blackberry Playbook!!!
- Diracun Oleh Isteri
- Nasib Isteri Khawin Dengan Programmer
- Batu Nesan Di Mexico
- Ahmad Dan Lampu Suluh..
- Kisah Pilot dan Pesakit Jiwa
- Ahmad Yang Mental
- An Arab Billionaire with His Son
- Anak Yang Baik
- Kisah Monyet Dan Kemalangan Jalanraya
- Kisah Usin dan Janda 18thn
- WOW!!! Lelaki Dengan 39 Isteri, 94 Orang Anak dan ...
- Fakta Yang Tidak Dapat Disangkal Sama Sekali
- Kisah Ibu Dan Anaknya Yang Nakal
- Kisah Usin Dan Keluarga
- Mendapat Cahaya Mata Ketika Berusia 94 tahun
- Pak Mat Yang Sayangkan Isteri
- Top 20` Billionare In Malaysia (latest Edition)
- Kisah Wan Dan 100 Ekor Ayam
- Boboi nak nyanyi!!!
- Demon Apperance!!!
- Sampai Ipoh
- Kisah Pesakit Jiwa!!!
- Kisah Mat Punk!!!
- New 2 Screen Kyocera Echo
- Banduan Yang Pintar
- Dia Dipecat Kerana Dia Hottie!!!
- Don`t Worry Fellas
- Suami Yang Super Sayang
- Stesen Keretapi Bawah Tanah Yang Stylo!!!
- Gurauan melampau terhadap mama dan papa
- Phone Call buat Pening Kepala
- Hollywood Remix
- CERITA AYAM YANG MACHO
- KIsah Dua Orang Hantu
- Cobie Smulders
- Handphone Berbentuk Rokok
- Tetamu yang Tidak Diundang!!!
- Surat Kebenaran Berpoligami
- Hadiah Untuk Yang Tersayang!!!
- Suarez Debut
- Up Coming Movies 2011 (January)
- Kisah Seram Penjara Pudu
- Misteri Segitiga Bermuda
- ▼ February ( 46 )